The Wellsford Memorial Gates were originally an arch of rememberance. This brick memorial to First World War soldiers was unveiled at the entrance to the nearby A&P showgrounds on Anzac Day 1937.
By 1958 the gates were in urgent need of repair and the memorial was rebuilt without the arch. It was dismantled yet again and rebuilt outside the new Wellsford War memorial Library in time for Anzac Day 2013.
First World War soldiers listed on the memorial are: